I’m a student of marketing so I know about “social proof”…
/ Social Proof / The positive influence created when someone finds out that others are doing something.
The fact is people find you more believable and trustworthy when other people say nice things about you.
(This sends me right down the Approval bunny hole.)
Look! Susan Hyatt spoke at O University! Good for her hot red shoes!
Look Andrea Owen got a book deal! Yipppeeee!!
Look at that, Jenny Shih and Laura Roeder are now BFF’s. Whoop di do!
Oh my, Anna Kunnecke was published again in Huff Post. Bonzai!
Who me? Jealous?
The best social proof, “experts” say, are celebrity endorsements…
So, eff it.
I went out and got me some “social proof.”
Check it out.
Now that you find me so much more “believable” and “trustworthy,” I wanted to invite you to join me for an upcoming (totally free) training…
It’s called: “Clean out the Mind Clutter!
How to Clear Out the Most Toxic Business Building Beliefs that Block Your Success so You Can Make Room for Great Money and an Epic Impact in Your Coaching Biz”
Sign up here < = it’s no cost!
Join me Wednesday January 14th at 10 am PT (1pm ET) to learn:
- The five most toxic business building beliefs that I encounter as a Coach Mentor and how to zap them on the spot
- The four most important pieces you must have in place to make money as a coach
- Why generic business building courses don’t work
- Why I spent 18k on a business building mastermind so you don’t have to
- How you can make money right away in your coaching biz + establish a foundation for a six figure practice for years to come
Trust me, it’s going to be good. 🙂